Tuesday, December 8, 2009

38 Week Baby Update

So, I just looked back at the last time I posted and realized it was from September at 28 weeks, that was a while ago!

Anyway, over the last couple months I had been having some pain in my side/back that would come and go and most time Tylenol would take care of it and sometimes I would just have to tough it out for a few hours until it would go away. I had mentioned it several times to my doctor so I was sent to do physical therapy. Well, that seemed to help although the pain returned in the last couples weeks much more intense then ever before. To make a long story short we ended up in the emergency room Thanksgiving night because I was in so much pain. After spending the night there and being X-rayed in the morning it was found I have gall stones. Although I was not thrilled to hear this, atleast we know now the source of the pain. It has been decided that I will have my gull bladder removed after the baby it born. Sounds like the surgery shouldn't be too big of a deal as it is usually done outpatient and all through 4 small incisions in the stomach. So, not exactly ideal but atleast it's nothing more serious and the baby is fine. Now, to the baby.....

Had a doctor's appt yesterday which put me at 38 weeks and everything is looking good and right on track. SO, now it's just a waiting game!

Hopefully the next post will be that BABY is here! :)

0 comments: