Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Birthday Weekend!

Happy (late) Valentine's day!
I started out my birthday celebration by meeting my mother-in-law Barb at Spectator's for lunch Friday. It was nice to catch up with her and hear what they have been up to. She also spoiled me with a new purse and beautiful roses! Then Friday night my whole family got together for dinner at Crazy Horse. We were even lucky enough to have my girlfriend Amber wait on us! After dinner we stopped in to see Grandma Draisma at Resthaven and wish her happy valentine's day.

Saturday I got to sleep in and then hit breakfast at Windmill Restaurant with my mom and sister and then headed off to Muskegon for an afternoon of shopping. We also got pedicures in the mall which was my favorite part of the day! Saturday night Mike & Beth invited us over to their house for dinner with our cousins Ross & Sarah. After seeing the restaurants PACKED at 5 O'clock already I was all about skipping the waiting game! It was great food and conversation!

Sunday we went to church then to Daris' dad's house for lunch with his family. Sunday night we had small group at the Huber's. It was a busy weekend but was a lot of fun. Hope everyone else had a great "love" weekend!

0 comments: